Interested in a demo?
Need more details? Reach to us today!
About the job
In a world of assessments which can be outsmarted by guesswork and prefab answers, www.speaknow.co is the only solution in the language testing space to measure real-life communication capabilities by evaluating natural speech and writing.
Using a combination of cutting-edge technology and advanced linguistics research, the Speaknow test is designed to measure English quickly and accurately. Our test is used by leading organizations around the world to assess English abilities in recruitment and language teaching, and is trusted by educational institutions and government offices to qualitatively measure English abilities in a wide variety of cases.
About The Role
The Marketing Manager role at Speaknow is an opportunity to grow professionally in the global marketing world, and work closely with Speaknow’s sales team in promoting the company’s products in APAC, LATAM and Europe.
Join us to create marketing strategies and regional GTM plans aimed at Speaknow customers. Take a key role in company messaging and content, manage strategic digital & social media plans, and maintain contact with diverse agencies around the globe.
As marketing manager at Speaknow, you will work directly with senior executives & decision-makers in the international arena.
- Develop key messaging and value propositions for Speaknow products and features.
- Launch marketing campaigns to effectively reach prospects and customers.
- Create internal resources (one pagers, competitive and positioning data spreadsheets and presentations).
- Write well-targeted and focused company content, to advance company advantages and key selling points.
- Conduct customer research for Speaknow target customers, identifying target accounts and creating marketing strategies accordingly.
- Work with Speaknow’s events team to create and execute Speaknow event sponsorship strategy.
- Help equip the Speaknow Business Development team with messaging and sales enablement tools, to expand the sales pipeline and increase conversions.
- Work closely with the Speaknow product and BD teams to understand upcoming features and user experiences – from defining messaging to collecting user feedback, and executing strategies.
- Manage the Speaknow digital marketing strategies, particularly around LinkedIn and Google.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing positions.
- Experience in creating visual and written content.
- Experience leading Account Based Marketing campaigns.
- Experience in creating GTM strategies for new products and features and execution of relevant marketing campaigns and activities.
- Experience running LinkedIn and Google campaigns.
- Exceptional planning, organization and project management skills.
- Full proficiency in spoken and written English, preferably native speaker of British or American English.
Experience with marketing in B2B SaaS, preferably in HR or Education services – Advantage