Machine Learning Algorithms Developer
Are you an Algorithms Developer looking to influence the world of English Language Evaluation?
In a world of assessments which can be outsmarted by guesswork and prefab answers, www.speaknow.co is the only solution in the language testing space to measure real life communication capabilities by evaluating natural speech and writing.
Using a combination of cutting-edge technology and advanced linguistics research, the Speaknow test is designed to measure English quickly and accurately. Our test is used by leading organizations around the world to assess English abilities in recruitment and language teaching, and is trusted by educational institutions and government offices to qualitatively measure English abilities in a wide variety of cases.
What will you do with us?
Speaknow is looking for a forward-thinking AI Software Engineer to join our dynamic R&D team in our work on the company’s flagship product and up-and-coming developments.
Your work on our automatic solutions depends on close cooperation with linguistic experts, and requires creativity, open-mindedness, independent work, and end-to-end problem solving.
The position will involve taking these skills and applying them to some of the most exciting Natural Language Processing within the workforce and education industries.
Experience, qualifications & skills we are looking for:
- Design, develop and improve NLP and Machine Learning based algorithms.
- Develop our main platforms using the latest technologies and machine learning.
- Handling development cycles architecture, development, and monitoring.
- Provide innovative solutions for large scale data and traffic.
- BS, MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- 3+ years Industry experience specializing in machine learning techniques and concepts including Deep Learning, regression, and classification models.
- Experience with audio analysis and feature extraction techniques, as well as experience solving text classification problems with understanding of the language domain.
- Experience in highly scalable & distributed SaaS solutions.
- Experience with Python
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- High level interpersonal skills.
- High standards for code quality, testing and performance
- Proficient English
Please apply above and attach your CV.