Interested in a demo?
Need more details? Reach to us today!
In a world of assessments which can be outsmarted by guesswork and prefab answers, www.speaknow.co is the only solution in the language testing space to measure real-life communication capabilities by evaluating natural speech and writing.
Using a combination of cutting-edge technology and advanced linguistics research, the Speaknow test is designed to measure English quickly and accurately. Our test is used by leading organisations around the world to assess English abilities in recruitment and language teaching and is trusted by educational institutions and government offices to qualitatively measure English abilities in a wide variety of cases.
About The Role
Do you have expertise in the field of EdTech? HR and Workforce market? Are you passionate about how it can change the educational landscape of today? We are seeking an energetic individual who considers themselves an expert in EdTech/ Workforce sales to join the team as a VP Sales Executive.
In this role, you will oversee the growth and development of the Sales team at Speaknow. You’ll be a strategic partner in the company’s decision-making, working closely with executive leadership, growth & business development functions.
This position reports directly to the CEO.
We value individuals who are lifelong learners, resourceful and passionate about constantly improving themselves, their teams, and the sales they work on.
The ideal candidate:
- Brings relevant expertise and relationships in the education/Workforce ecosystem
- Has a passion for our mission, and an effective and collaborative voice
- Embodies strategic sales leadership
- Is a playbook builder and optimizer, and is comfortable leading teams and closing opportunities with K-12, Ministries, Workforce, B2B’s of all sizes and delivering methods
- Is hyper-focused on the entire client lifecycle, managing systems and processes to ensure that we can drive and support rapid growth in the coming months and years.
Some things you may have done in the past:
- Built sales organizations to increase business revenue
- Worked with non-sales functional executives to provide structure and accountability on strategic objectives across the company
- Managed major deals and contracts from beginning until deal is closed
- Implemented data processes to allow for accurate forecasting and pipeline insights
- Experience as a Director or Vice President experience in Software Sales leadership role
- Passion for edtech and/or workforce fields
- Deep understanding of sales cycles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Management experience
Please apply above and attach your CV.